Billionaire, Tony Robbins explains why most people never build real wealth even when they live in a system full of opportunity.
“So IPhone has ran for 18 - 19 years. If you got an iPhone each time, you spend $22,000 and some change at retail price”
“But if you bought Apple stock, same amount of money on the stock you’d be up $326,000 instead of being out $22,000”
“If you’re going to use an Apple phone then at least own the company”
“What are they making a mistake of? They’re consumers not owners. We’re a consuming society and we train our kids to be consumers as well”
Cool. But I bought a Blackberry and a ton of their stock. Now I'm broke. Why is it always easier becoming rich when you are able to go back in time to pick the winners.
This is an awful example and a useless hindsight advice. So if I used Nike or Under Armour trainers then I should have bought their stock and lost half my money too?
No comments:
Post a Comment