Tuesday, August 13, 2024

common sense policies

 


Conversation

I'm hesitant to post this because I don't really like any aspect of the political system. But here is what I heard last night at the Must/Trump conversation and I'm curious what part of this people disagree with:
Most relevant
ben winchester
Post your reply

B) Have an energy policy that doesn't depend on our enemies for fossil fuels while we continue to explore and innovate on solar/nuclear
D) Cut Dept of Education because US is consistently getting lower on education vs the world and yet spending more per student.
E) Have a more efficient government in terms of spending. Everyone says this but nobody does anything about it. Is there a way to do something about it?
F) Inflation is the result of an increased money supply due to higher government (and inefficient govt spending). If money supply increases faster than our goods and services than inflation results.
G) A "strong" president deters bad foreign actors. Examples can be seen (this is my own comments on this) JFK (Bay of Pigs / Cuban Missile Crisis), Carter (Iran hostages), Bush (9/11, etc), and Trump implies Biden (Ukraine, Iran).
So: Am I missing something? And what part of this doesn't seem like common sense? And the important question: who is better at dealing with these issues (if they are issues): Trump or Harris. Why does Harris not have policies on her website?
I ask these questions in all sincerity, seeking answers, and without bias. I really want to know. People say this was a "rambling" interview but it seems like this is what I heard. Did I hear incorrectly?
All are common sense and great points But people have been brainwashed by the media to hate Trump so they can’t think for themselves anymore


No comments:

Post a Comment

The logic of censorship

" The logic of censorship leads directly to one place, for there is only one way to permanently silence a human being: put a bullet in ...