Tuesday, May 14, 2024

Liberal to conservative

 

The funny thing is, for 55 years I always thought I was a liberal. I always loved and got along with everybody. I never judged anybody. I never fought with anybody. I obeyed the laws and paid my taxes. I wanted everything to be safe and happy. Then TRUMP came along and the world went haywire. So now if I want to be a liberal, I have to: Hate white people Hate Jewish people Hate Christians. Hate the unborn. Fear the weather. Fear the flu. Support child sex changes. Want criminals to go free. Not want a border. Love WAR. Love illegal immigration. And want every country to get more money and attention than my own. This is why I switched to the Conservative Party. Not because I love the Republicans. Because I CAN’T love what the democrats want to do to this country.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The logic of censorship

" The logic of censorship leads directly to one place, for there is only one way to permanently silence a human being: put a bullet in ...